After a long period of waiting, it is finally time to announce Minirace.
The launch will be Saturday (8th of July) at 20:00 CEST.
You can join the server on the ip: mr.clwo.eu
What is Minirace?
The server will be comparable to a minigames server but is has a twist. On this server, you will be able to play the minigames you have all played in popular Jailbreak maps. You can try to improve your times or race each other in these minigames, which would give you points that you can then use in a store to buy cosmetic items. In addition to these Jailbreak minigames, there will also be a place to improve your shot for shot skills.
The server will launch with three maps: Dojo, Clouds and Peanut. So in total there will be 15 games, which are:
Obstacle run (Purple race)
There is a store with Auras and Trails, which will respectively cost 2000 credits and 600 credits.
You get one credit every minute you're online.
Q: What are the bhop settings?
A: The bhop settings are the same as jailbreak
Q: Can you prestrafe?
A: No, in the startzones your speed is limited to +-300
Q: Are there replay bots?
A: Unfortunately not
How many slots does the server have?
A: 40 slots
Are there styles?
A: Yes! There are currently two styles: autobhop and normal.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post them here.
Hope to see you on Saturday @ 20:00 CEST,
JAILBREAK is quite a old mod. Its gameplay never stopped evolving thanks, especially, to its maps, battlefield of thousands of players all around the world. However, they took a bad way of life. Like a old men putting his legs on the sofa, watching his wife doing everything in the house, maps became boring, staying on their achievements, without any innovativeness.
This is why today, the biggest JAILBREAK servers decided to create an alliance. An alliance that will allow anybody to improve the situation, by creating a new map.
Ratings will work in the following way : Each community will put a grade to each map. The average value will be their final mark, and the highest scores will win the competition. Communities won’t be able to judge maps made by players of their server (to be sure that they don’t give better mark to their friends).
Criteria to be met are:
looks of the map, luminosity, textures etc..
Quantity, Splitting, originality etc…
custom textures / props, no copy/ pasterino etc…
INTEREST IN EACH TEAM
Map has to be balanced, but Ts are supposed to be able to escape, and CTs to survive if they are good and if areas are not too small. Enough spawn / cells (42T and 22CT spawns)
To be valid, you have to publish your map on the workshop or on gamebanana indicating that the map is made for the Jailbreak Mapping Contest.
To finish, you will have to publish your map here.
After login in, click on your name, then on "Maps", You will be able to fill in all the necessary information, the link of the map, and a link of a screenshot.
Its that time again. The CLWO Summer Competitive Event.
We have some changes happening to this event compared to the Winter event earlier on in the year.
- Blacklisted players are NOT allowed to play in this event.
- The CLWO General rules applies to each tournament. Any trolling / mis-behaviour / racism etc will lead to disqualifications or even suspensions / blacklists from the community.
- The tournament administrator(s) (Currently MrGibbyGibson) & Main CLWO Senators (Square, Classy, iNilo) have the ability to disqualify any applications, forfeit any matches (within reason) or make changes to the tournament at any moment.
- If you are blacklisted during the tournament / disqualified, all matches will receive a loss to your name & the opponent(s) will take the win. This applies to 1v1. 2v2 is available to play, unless the other person decides to forfeit from the tournament due to a blacklist. 5v5 is allowed to play as 4v5, unless the team forfeits due to the blacklist.
- If you decide to not turn up to a match because you "don't feel like it", or decide to "forfeit yourself" without a valid reason, you will receive a suspension from future tournaments & the possability of a blacklist.
- The tournament will begin straight after the CLWO Poker League Event (seen here) on the Monday 3rd July. (This is the first week in the UK Summer Holidays). You have 2 weeks to complete all group stage matches & all 2v2 / 1v1 matches up until the Semi-Finals. The tournament administrator(s) will announce on holding the tournament(s) to have the finals played at the same time, or to finish the tournament if one ends sooner.
- Insanely OP teams will be declined, this will be judged by the administrators of the tournament. A post will be made to show any applications accepted or declined & its reasoning.
As for the tournaments & the changes, they are as follows:
The 5v5 event, the main deal of it all, shall return in the Summer event. With multiple changes happening, this is what happens in a brief rundown:
- Insead of having the captains pick teams, you will gain the ability to create your own teams this time round. You will nominate one person as the "Captain" for your team, who will be responsible in making sure that people are available to play, select the available days and times and the organisation of the team. They will also be responsible of finding a substitute if a player is not available.
- Keeping to the competitive map pool (and ignoring my silly mistake from the questionaire), we will have the current active duty map pool as the maps available for the tournament. This involves: Cobblestone, Inferno, Cache, Mirage, Nuke, Overpass & Train.
- The group stages will be simplified down & contains more action. Instead of 2/3 groups, we will run this down to one single group, where all teams will play a BO1 game against each other teams once, collecting points to try and hit the top 4 spots in the group. 3 Points per win, 0 points per loss. Overtime is enabled, so no draws will commence in the matches. If there is a draw in points, it will come down to Round Difference to decide on the final spots. Once the 4 teans have been decided, they will be randomised to 2 x BO3 matches, where the winners will progress to the final BO3 match to determine the overall champion.
- A CS:GO map veto will commence before every game, to determine which map will be played at that point.
A new feature to the event, is the 2v2 event. This involves a small team of 2 players battling it out to win the title.
- Same map & system as the 1v1 system, each map will be a BO3 in a Knockout-type tournament, where the winner progresses to the next round in the tournament until there is an overall champion. The maps are: TBC
- You are also responsible & gain the ability of creating your own team.
The 1v1 event returns to the event as it did last time. A BO3 per game until the champion is crowned.
- The maps for the 1v1 consists of 1 AWP, 1 AK/M4 & 1 Pistol map. The maps for these are: TBC
- Runs the same as before, with a knockout stage tournament, winner advances on till there is the final champion.
The prizes for the event are as follows:
1st - $20 Steam Wallet / Skin / PayPal for each player + the CLWO Jailbreak Crown tag (kept until the next competitive event) + 5 Freedays, 5 Loot Crates & 1 Party Crates / Boxes Each
2nd - CS:GO Matching Case & Key for each player + 2 Freedays & 2 Loot Crates Each
1st - $20 SteamWallet Key / Skin / PayPal for each player + A CLWO Jailbreak Diamond tag (kept until the next competitive event) + 5 Freedays, 5 Loot Crates & 1 Party Crates / Boxes Each
2nd - CS:GO Matching Case & Key for each player + 2 Freedays & 2 Loot Crates Each
1st - A Logitech G933 headset provided by Merylia + the CLWO Jailbreak Star tag (kept until the next competitive event) + 5 Freedays, 5 Loot Crates & 1 Party Crates / Boxes Each
A HUGE Thanks to Marylia for sponsoring the event with the G933s & to Hennessy for a LARGE donation towards the prize pool. The prize pool is now over 300 euros!
The application is only required by the captain of the team / individual. If you are in a team, but would like to register yourself to the 1v1 event too, only submit the 1v1 application as your 5v5 will already be entered.
We have multiple events being run, with the top spots giving points out. The more points, the better the prize! - There are multiple tournaments with different game modes happening for the duriation of 2 weeks, each holding differnet point amountd & some with a hidden prize or 2. The buy-ins for each tournament is 20k Play Money (PokerStars) & most are limited to 1 entry per person.
We mostly have No Limit Hold'Em covering most of the events, but see appearances from Omaha, Stud & HORSE in a few of the tournaments too. More details on game modes & information will be displayed below.
We will also aim to stream most, if not all of the events on the CLWO Twitch Page here.
How Do I Register?
Head over to PokerStars, either by downloading it on the PC (Preferrable, cannot do some options on Mobile) or going to your country's site (e.g. Pokerstars.uk for UK, pokerstars.com for USA etc). Register for an account on the website with an E-Mail address, valid user ID, Password etc & youll be signed up. Once you have done that, you will need to download the Pokerstars software on a PC to get into the club & register. Download & install the client, and click "Login" at the top. Log in with your User & Password, and you'll be good to go.
If you see the "More" button, as shown below, click that & click Home Games. If its just on the side, click that too.
Once you are on Home Games, click "Join A Poker Club" on the left hand side & enter these details:
Club ID: 2111797
Invitation ID: CLWOLeague1
Name: (Preferrably your Steam Username here)
Hit "Join Club" at the bottom and an invitiation will be sent to me. PM Me on steam or wait a short while and I will accept you in to the club ASAP. From there, you can register to the tournaments. (You may need to re-start the PokerStars client if I have accepted you in & it says that you have an application sent still). Double click on the club & head to Schedule. From there, you can see the list of Tournaments including the game mode, start time & information on it dy double-clicking on that tournament.
How Do I Get Play Money?
Theere is 2 ways of getting Play Money. You can gain 750k Play Money for $2.99 (~£2.30) and that will cover you for every entrance. Head to Cashier, click Buy and follow the instruction there to gain the play money.
Otherwise, you can "Collect" free Play Money. Head to Cashier & click Collect, and this will give you 12.5k every 4 Hours. Do this every so often & you will be able to gain your buy-ins.
Ofcourse, you may also win some back from the tournaments too to use on other tournaments.
What Tournaments Are Running?
The first tournament will run on the Monday 19th June 2017, with 1 or 2 daily until the Sunday 2nd July 2017. Breaks are enabled on most tournaments, which are for 5 minutes (when all tables have completed the current hand) at 55 Minutes past the hour (E.g. 7:55, 8:55 etc). Please make sure to check the description on each tournament to see about points & any additional prizes.
Saturday 1st July: (Completed)
- The Main Event. 9-Max NLHE | 20k Starting Stack | 10 Minute Blinds | Standard Speed | Breaks Enabled ~ 5PM UK Start, Minimim 2 Players.
Sunday 2nd July: (Changed - 24k Play Money Buy-In required) [i](Completed)[/i]
- The Final Knockout. 6-Max NLHE Knockout | 3k Starting Stack | 3 Minute Blinds | Fast Speed | Breaks Enabled ~ 6:30PM UK Start, Minimum 2 Players.
Tournaments will be displayed on the Home Club's "Schedule" page. Ignore any "Cancelled" ones, they were done for testing. The events may get changed before they are started, but we will post any updates on this thread.
Points are displayed on each tournaments description box on the left side. Some hold additional prizes, which is displayed on the tournament description & below too.
What Are The Prizes?
You may see a prize on a certain tournament, which will be displayed in the Description. Keep an eye out for this & see if theres something up for grabs for you here. There are also prizes for the players with the most points at the end of the league. These are as follows:
There are a few different game modes being played through the league, so I will explain about each of the different game modes & what they mean.
Hold'Em is the most known game mode in poker. You receive 2 cards to yourself & start a round of betting. You will then get the flop, which shows 3 cards on the board. Check (passes it without playing any chips) or Bet (plays chips into the midde) will be available. The turn card comes after the next round of betting / checking, followed by another round of betting / checking. Finally, the 5th card called the River appears on the end & then a final round of betting before the showdown.
You will need to make the best possible hand from 5 of the 7 cards you have (the 7 being all 5 on the board & your 2 cards in your hand). Its never best to say what your hand is so you can play the hand & try to gain the most chips.
You can see more information of Hold'Em here & see the hand rankings here.
Omaha works out the same way as Hold'Em, however you will receive 4 cards in your hand instead of 2. From this, you will have to use 2 cards from your hand & 3 cards from the board to make the best 5-card hand possible. The same waves of betting & sequence appears as it does in Hold'Em.
You can see more information of Omaha here & see the hand rankings here.
Stud works completely different to the normal way Poker is usually played. In stud, you will receive 2 face-down cards (so only you can see the cards) & 1 face-up card (everyone on the table can see it). You will begin with a round of betting (it is fixed amount compared to No Limit), and then receive another face-up card, to another round of betting. Each card you receive will commence a round of betting, until you end up with 2 Face Down cards, 4 Face Up Cards & the final Face Down card at the end. You need to gain the BEST hand out of these 7 cards to win the pot.
You can see more information of Stud here & see the hand rankings here.
HORSE Isn't actually a type of game mode, but it consists of the following 5 game modes in 1 mode:
- Eights-Or-Better (Stud Hi/Lo)
Hold'Em, Omaha and Stud is explained above, but I shall explain about Razz and Eights-Or-Better below.
Razz - This works the Exact same way as Stud, however you need to make the lowest (best) possible hand from your 7 cards. For example, 5, 4, 3, 2, A(1) will count as the lowest possible hand you can get in Razz, but something big like a Full House / Four-Of-A-Kind will cound as the highest (worst) hand for this game mode. More information can be seen here.
Eights-Or-Better - This is the same as the Stud game mode, however there is the option to try and get the best possible hand & the worst possible hand at the same time from your 7 cards. 50% of the pot counts towards the Hi (best hand possible), whilst 50% of the pot is counted towards the Lo (lowest count hand), if there is a Lo hand available. Otherwise, all of it will go to the Hi hand. More information can be seen here.
I Have A Question / Comment / Suggestion
If you have a question, suggestion, comment or anything else, please leave it as a post below or PM me on steam (here)