As most of you have noticed is that the new host still has issues with the jailbreak server, this is because of our custom plugin developed by iNilo, since iNilo is on his holiday right now he doesn't have access to his PC and won't be able to fix it for a while, as for now we will have to wait a week or so untill he's finally back and manages to find and fix the memory leak.
Thank you for understanding, once this leak has been found and fixed the lag will be completely gone.
Another thing, our casual server is not suffering from this leak, you can play lag-free on:
It's finally happening, we are moving on to a dedicated server this time, instead of a VPS. As you guys might have noticed the jailbreak server has been having it's issues as of late regarding lag and such.
I promised that I would work on it and so I did, we are going to migrate host again, meaning that our IP adress will change again (yay!).
What does an IP adress change mean to you?
- The server won't pop up in the favorites list anymore
- Some databases will be migrated a little bit later, so certain webpages might be down (Such as sourcebans)
- You will have to enter a different command when using the connect command
- You won't be able to connect through clwo.eu for a short while
- Expect some down time / minor data roll back on the given date
The new jailbreak IP adress will be:
The IP change will take place on the 9th of April (9-4-2015).
As for now, please add the above mentioned IP adress to your favorites already, so it will pop up once the jailbreak server is running on that new one. As for the casual server, that ip adress will change into 220.127.116.11:27016 , same port and everything.