Alright, so as probably a decent amount of you have noticed, our jailbreak server isn't the same in nights as it is on middays/morning, this is because most of our regulars and staff are not online at this time, which means that the server is exposed to rookies who can do whatever they want since there's most likely no staff online. This is obviously something which is not supposed to work like that and I am working on it.
We are actively searching for American players who take part in the community, since they most likely live in a different timezone it would be nice to recruit them so they will be able to become a moderator and moderate the server at night times. Unfortunately this recruiting and searching for American players on Europe servers doesnt really go that fast and smooth. As it is for now I cannot guarantee the same fun experience you get on the server as you do in the morning, midday and evening.
This is one of the most common questions I get and here is your answer, the current stamm points you're building up will be transfered to a !store plugin once we have added one, at the moment we do not have enough playermodels yet to start a !shop or !store so as it is for now, you have to do it with the stamm points and the vip/admin only playermodels. Don't worry though, the store WILL come!
We are growing extremely fast as community, it's starting to become uncontrollable for me alone to lead. This is why I will be assigning some special titles to certain staff members so they can replace me when I'm too busy with other things. Spruce (as some might have known) is looking at players and sees if they are eligible to become a moderator, the staff team has to grow in order to keep up with the current amount of players. There are many times where there's a lot of players online but no staff at all, which quickly results in freekill and people leaving, this is why we are right now especially looking for eligible players to become part of the staff team. We will especially take note of members of the community who are going to be active on the forums in the following weeks.
1. Racism, xenophobia and implied racism such as words that demean other people, or make them feel low due to race or colour of skin is not allowed.
2. Impersonating a staff member- or any other person on the server- due to creating confusion within the staff and other players is not allowed.
3. Harassing our community members, via our services/servers and outside our services/servers is not allowed.
4. Hacking in any way is not allowed.
5. Handing out personal information without permission (e.g. pictures, phone or address numbers, full names, skype or e-mails) of anyone inside the community or outside the community is not allowed.
6. Avoiding staff punishments by changing a name or using a different account is not allowed, take a punishment, and do not complain unless the staff member is abusing power.
7. Communication within our forums and servers goes in English only. Do not speak a different language.
8. Treat everyone equally (e.g. if you call another player out if they are younger, or have a speech impediment).
9. Do not make any jokes about anyone in the community with the intention of demeaning them or worse.
10. Never threaten someone unless doing a light-hearted joke they themselves are ok with, to anyone inside or outside the community.
11. Keep forum etiquette. (e.g. insulting others, arguing with someone on an open thread -Take it elsewhere- and above all else please do not be overly rude)
12. And above all of these rules, please, if you spot someone insulting another, do not take it upon yourself just to be the white-knight, and inform staff. We will deal with the issue accordingly, even if someone is insulting, being ganged up on is not a nice thing to experience, they possibly just had a bad day.
13. Do not upload explicit content.
14. Scamming people either inside or outside the community is not allowed.
15. Encouraging people to break the rules is not allowed unless its intention is to obtain proof about the rulebreaker to show to staff members.
16. Discouraging people to report another person who broke the rules is not allowed and will be punished accordingly.
17. Pushing your luck when it comes to touching the border between breaking the general rules and not breaking the generalrules is not allowed.
18. Intentionally making use of exploits/bugs/leaks with; or without the consent of staff members is not allowed.
19. Playing and or communicating with a banned member of CLWO on our servers/services is not allowed, if not reported to staff; expect a punishment as big as the involved banned party.
20. Advertising the act of gambling for real money or Steam wallet, whether it be by naming places which provide gambling services / blatantly advertise gambling places in exchange for money, by communicating your own profit from such places or by naming such places in persona related ways is not allowed.
Staff always holds the right to ban someone for whatever reason they see fit. In fact; they are allowed to ban without any reason provided at all.
Besides these general rules, the Dutch law applies to our servers and services as well and we will enforce them the best we can.