1. Racism, xenophobia and implied racism such as words that demean other people, or make them feel low due to race or colour of skin is not allowed.
2. Impersonating a staff member- or any other person on the server- due to creating confusion within the staff and other players is not allowed.
3. Harassing our community members, via our services/servers and outside our services/servers is not allowed.
4. Hacking in any way is not allowed.
5. Handing out personal information without permission (e.g. pictures, phone or address numbers, full names, skype or e-mails) of anyone inside the community or outside the community is not allowed.
6. Avoiding staff punishments by changing a name or using a different account is not allowed, take a punishment, and do not complain unless the staff member is abusing power.
7. Communication within our forums and servers goes in English only. Do not speak a different language.
8. Treat everyone equally (e.g. if you call another player out if they are younger, or have a speech impediment).
9. Do not make any jokes about anyone in the community with the intention of demeaning them or worse.
10. Never threaten someone unless doing a light-hearted joke they themselves are ok with, to anyone inside or outside the community.
11. Keep forum etiquette. (e.g. insulting others, arguing with someone on an open thread -Take it elsewhere- and above all else please do not be overly rude)
12. And above all of these rules, please, if you spot someone insulting another, do not take it upon yourself just to be the white-knight, and inform staff. We will deal with the issue accordingly, even if someone is insulting, being ganged up on is not a nice thing to experience, they possibly just had a bad day.
13. Do not upload explicit content.
14. Scamming people either inside or outside the community is not allowed.
15. Encouraging people to break the rules is not allowed unless its intention is to obtain proof about the rulebreaker to show to staff members.
16. Discouraging people to report another person who broke the rules is not allowed and will be punished accordingly.
17. Pushing your luck when it comes to touching the border between breaking the general rules and not breaking the generalrules is not allowed.
18. Intentionally making use of exploits/bugs/leaks with; or without the consent of staff members is not allowed.
19. Playing and or communicating with a banned member of CLWO on our servers/services is not allowed, if not reported to staff; expect a punishment as big as the involved banned party.
20. Advertising the act of gambling for real money or Steam wallet, whether it be by naming places which provide gambling services / blatantly advertise gambling places in exchange for money, by communicating your own profit from such places or by naming such places in persona related ways is not allowed.
Staff always holds the right to ban someone for whatever reason they see fit. In fact; they are allowed to ban without any reason provided at all.
Besides these general rules, the Dutch law applies to our servers and services as well and we will enforce them the best we can.