Thanks to nilo, fixing sourcemod problems after update, we are up and running. Thanks for patience and enjoy server!
thanks to new CS:GO update is our JB server currently down. Inilo will get on it soon, we can expect server up and running today. Meanwhile, feel free to try out our TTT server! Its reall fun.
This event will run @ 7PM UK Time on Sunday 15th October 2017.
The next CLWO event is here, and this will hopefully determine who is the best of the best!
The CLWO Battle Royal Event will be hosted on the CS:GO event server, and will contain 2 maps. Each map will consist of 5 rounds which players will battle on, and the last remaining player will win a prize. Each map will have a trial round at the beginning too.
You will begin in a cage / elevator, determine on the map, and will then begin in the outer section. The better weapons will appear more closer to the center of the map, usually with pistols in the outer-sections, SMGs / weaker snipers & rifles & then stronger rifles & snipers more closer to the center.
Each round will take 5 minutes at most to complete.
- Blacklisted players are NOT permitted to enter or play this event. - CLWO Global Rules applies to this event, as per all events.
- Follow the event admins & CLWO Staff at all times. - Report any bugs or glitches immediately (staff-chat in-game or PM) - Do NOT abuse any map exploits or glitches. - Make sure to arrive for the event. If you leave half-way through the event without reasoning, or do not turn up without reasoning, or seen on another game & not joining the event, you will be excluded from the next few events (a post about this will appear here, if any exclusions happen) - Any questions or comments, please PM MrGibbyGibson.
You are free to download the maps to search around & prepare for the event. The 2 maps are as follows:
In a live game (not including the trial round at the start), the last player to survive will take the win. However, if the zones are at the point where everyone is taking damage, then the last person to die (also known as the last player to survive) will claim the win for that round.
The winner will claim a key & matching case for that round, and an entry to the "winners round" (which commences at the end of the 5 rounds per map, more info below) to win an additional prize. (This is based per map, so a player can gain 1 entry to the winners round on br_electrified & br_flood). - (If a player won the round & already has an entry to that map's winners round, then the 2nd place finisher on that round will win the entry, but not the case & key prize)
The winners round will consist of 5 players per map & is 1 single round. This will go down until there is 1 player remaining, and that winner will receive a £10 Steam Voucher Key. May the best of the best win.
Due to the limited amount of slots available on these maps, we are only able to take 24 players into the event and will come as a first-come first-served scenario. If you would like to join, please post your Steam Name & SteamID in a post below to be added to the list. You can be added to the reserve list if you prefer, which will be contacted from top to bottom if a player does not join at the time of the event. Otherwise, if the main list is full, any additional sign ups will go to the reserved list.
1. Rickerd1234 | STEAM_0:1:151436727 (*)
2. Jaerno | STEAM_1:1:159984379 (*)
3. ThisFuzzBall078 | STEAM_0:0:84362273
4. ✪ ALexandeR ✘ | STEAM_0:1:196996994
5. Potatoe | STEAM_0:1:84879313
6. TeamKiller | STEAM_0:1:36782443
7. aZuRe | STEAM_0:0:198989678
8. Beza | STEAM_0:0:184079820
9. Teemo | STEAM_0:0:35169477
10. Ducktator | STEAM_0:1:171691828
11. Skimpie | STEAM_0:1:155406912
12. Daan | STEAM_0:0:67441661
Ofcourse, any questions, comments, suggestions etc, please PM Myself or leave a comment on the thread below. Good luck & may the best of the best win.
rip #forums :p
EDIT: Due to a fuck up I made, somewhat, somehow, forgetting my steam password, I am unable to trade for ~2-3 days from the day of the event. Delivery of prizes may be delayed but sent within the following week. Sorry!