Much thanks to Sourcecode for providing the maps, database files & whatnot else to complete the setup, this is now live under my server.
Any records placed within the last 2-5 hours from this post may not have been added, and any records made which is not on the new server (will have a load of [g] shizzle written on it) won't have counted.
Also, the best record bot's will not be available until sometime tomorrow, we forgot to get this transferred across. Not a biggie.
Staff wise will have a few changes but 0 demotions. Here is the current bhop staff list:
- Azziq has been promoted from Moderator to (Admin).
- Classy (Senator)
- Danny has been promoted from Moderator to (Admin).
- ep1rus (Moderator)
- Epic (Moderator)
- iNilo (Senator)
- Jake (Moderator)
- Square (Senator)
- J.J. Watt has been added / promoted from Normal to (Moderator).
Future staff may be added in the future bit will be keeping this as a baseline.
All store stuff has been reset and lost from the previous bhop server. The store will now be placed under my previous installations on the other servers (Surf and Hunger Games for example) which has the donator & VIP Donator areas, including custom player models, special brand new sprays, wings and a few more bits and bobs.
Apologies for that. rest in piece your credits.
The donation portal for these bits, along with special game modes, tags, store items, map nominations and more will be available soon. Is in the works and almost complete. The bhop server has caused a delay on this :>
The replay bot may mess up now and then (unless a new record gets set) whilst we add the previous records in for this. Apologies for that.
We've also changed the tickrate from 102.4 to 128 tick. Shall see how this goes!
On an off topic, the Surf Server will have its beta delayed by a short while due to this change. Wont be a massive change however. Sorry about that.
On the 8th of October we have discussed the future of our Teamspeak server with the community and as a result we are planning on doing a total revamp of our Teamspeak server meaning there will be scheduled maintenance on the 9th of October possibly lasting up to two days. Maintenance will start in the evening around 8PM CEST.
A small summary of what to expect in the 'new teamspeak server':
You can apply for staff ranks on the forums.
You can request your own room on the forums.
Users can set their own rules in their own private room, as long as it involves no bullying or doxing (rest of the general rules do not apply in user rooms). Staff members are still required to follow the general rules but we will bit a bit more lax on it in these rooms.
Our verification Steambot will no longer be in service as we switch back to manual verification.
Being unverified has close to no limitations a part from the fact that you cannot join secure rooms which only accept verified members or higher.
Afraid we've got a bunch of announcements coming from TTT today, lots of exciting things have happened in only a few days. If you don't want to read this all, feel free to scroll to the bottom where there will be a too long; didn't read section.
First and foremost, I'd like to invite you all, including non-staff, to a TTT meeting on the 15th of October (next Saturday) at 7PM BST (8PM CEST). We've got some more stuff to discuss and I think again it'd be better to include the community, last time you made some excellent contributions and I'd like to see us make such a large amount of progress again this time.
Like before, it'd be great if you could bring some points so that we have some topics to speak about at the start. It helps us talk about some topics to start off with, instead of that awkward wait whilst people think up points to make! This meeting is going to take place on TS, which, for people who don't know is available at ts3.clwo.eu - We'd love to see some newer players in the meeting to give a different perspective.
Next, I'd like to congratulate absolutely everyone playing on the TTT server, we've done some great things considering we've only been around for a month and a bit. For the past few days, we've been the biggest European TTT server, which is astonishing considering some communities have been around for years. From talking to newer players, it appears the reason for this isn't that we do something special with the gamemode or that our server works well (because, more often that not, it doesn't!) but because of how good you've been as a community. It's exceptional how welcoming you've been to newer players recently and really makes me feel good to be part of CLWO.
On this note, so many users have been truly amazing, giving up hours of their time to help moderate the TTT server (often a chaotic and unsatisfying job). Although everyone has been doing a great job (the amount of complaints I've had can be counted on two hands), these people have been exceptional so far and have been promoted:
- Codyyy has been promoted to Moderator.
- Epic has been promoted to Admin.
- Jake has been promoted to Senior Moderator.
- Multi has been promoted to Senior Moderator.
- Phire has been promoted to Moderator.
Thanks to this community we've also reached a new record of 25 simultaneous players on the TTT server, a large increase considering the previous highest was 21 for only 5 minutes! Due to the fact our server somewhat struggled under the strain of hosting that many players we've also upgraded two components of our server which were limiting our server player count. We upgraded our disk from 500 units of speed to 850 units (The measurements for speed are convoluted at Azure, mostly because you can pick between upgrading Blobs, Disks, Tables and Queues and between LRS, ZRS, GRS and RA-GRS redundancy, all of which change the speed, just take it that it's now 1.7x faster than it was before!) and we've upgraded our CPU to be focussed more towards computing power and clock speed during peak times. We hope this'll stop the var from rising with all these newer players on.
Finally, I guess we should talk about the CS:GO update that happened yesterday. This broke just about everything, Gibby (being the amazing guy that he is) updated the server and identified initial severe problems with Sourcemod, which he fixed. He also fixed a critical bug stopping the TTT plugin from functioning. Later on, we both noticed interesting bugs throughout TTT, mostly affecting things that interacted with the database, as well as chat & voice communication. We believe that both of these problems are now fixed and full service has been restored to the server. We're still working on some "behind the scenes" bugs, but none of those should affect you guys. If you do notice any bugs, we'd love to hear about them, we'll be sure to get straight to fixing them.
- We're having another TTT meeting, Sat 15th Oct, still available to everyone who wants to come.
- We've become the largest TTT server in the EU, beating Mythical by nine ranks on Gametracker!
- Lots of staff have been promoted for spending endless hours of their free time moderating the horrors of TTT.
- We reached our highest player count ever yesterday, at 25 players!
- The latest update to CS:GO created a bunch of problems. We've fixed all of the serious ones, we've still got some minor bugs to go. Your assistance in finding these bugs would be really useful!
- We've just upgraded our server (for the second time) to adapt to the growing amount of players, you should see a large decrease in var.
Tripwowww won 1v1 tournament. Congratulations! Tomorow we will continue with 3v3!
Times of matches, all matches are tonight: Matches 1v1 acording to match list >>>>HERE<<<<<
1. round, matches 1 - 9: 18:45(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
2. round, matches 10- 17: 19:15(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
quarterfinals, matches 18 - 2.: 19:45(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
semifinals, matches 22 and 23: 20:15(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
final and thrid place: 20:45(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
Matches 3v3 according to tables >>>>HERE<<<<<
Codyyy´s Team vs. Team CxGO - 19:00(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
Team CxGO vs. Team Instinct - 19:30(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
Team Instinct vs. Codyyy´s Team - 20:00(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
The sound of the balls plopping against her chin's vs. Slothless 19:00(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
Slothless vs. Gurk Lurk - 19:30(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
Gurk Lurk vs. The sound of the balls plopping against her chin's - 20:00(british time; +1 in case of central europe time)
All players please be ready 15 minutes before round start, also add TeamKiller to get info where to connect(in case of 3v3 captains get the info).
We will play best of 18, 1 minute per round. Before start you will have some time to practise.
Tables in challonge will be updated, so you can see who wins. Possibly semifinals and finals will be streamed on clwo twitch account(i will confirm it later). Since 18:00 bst i will be on teamspeak in my chanell to answer any questions.
Hello and welcome to CLWO´s first dodgeball tournament!
------- It´s ON!
Tonight we will fight!
What is dodgeball? Well, click here to find out!.
But how does it work in CS:GO? It´s pretty simple, all players have 1 HPand start throwing decoys to eachother! When one hits, the player will die.
There will be 3 tournaments: 1v1, 3v3 & 5v5.
Tournaments will be held on the 5th & 6th October 2016 (Wed and Thurs)
Time will be decided after closing the sign ups, but we expect the tournament will be held between 19:00 - 21:00 cest(gtm +1)
- No cheating or abusing explots that may be seen in the PUG system or map(s).
- Player(s) must arrive on time. Failiure to do so with no warning will have your match DEF-WIN to the opponent or started with a player missing.
- Any issues (in or out of the game) to be notified to an event holders ASAP.
- You will get server connection details roughly 20 minutes before the start of your game. The map *should* automatically download for you.
- General CLWO rules aplies here. It also means blacklisted people cant attend.
1v1 Champion = 1 Week Blue Donator Privilages on the HG server & Matching Case & Key for CS:GO. 800 TTT store credits
3v3 Champion = Matching Case & Key for CS:GO & 400 TTT store credits for each team member. 5v5 Champion = Matching Case & Key for CS:GO & 400 TTT store credits for each team member.
(Donations for Prizes are more than welcome. Please contact TeamKiller to provide this)
For each category, there will be thread where you can type your steam ID, or in case of team steam ID´s. You can participate in each category, but for each category you can be only in one team.
- Sign ups close on the 4th October 2016.
- You will be randomised (as a player or as a Team) in a knockout stage bracket when the sign ups close and will be displayed on a page (which will be provided once brackets are available).
- The person who signs up for a team on the forms will be considered the Captain. They will be responsible in providing the server connection details to all members in their team and be responsible for their team members being available.
- Any match times changes must be notified and accepted by the other team & event holders.
Any suggestions or questions are welcome. Please comment them below or PM MrGibbyGibson or TeamKiller theirselves.
So, let´s throw some decoys & Good luck!
- MrGibbyGibson & TeamKiller
P.s.: If you dont have time, dont worry, i think we will make more tournaments!