05-22-2016, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2016, 08:48 PM by Classy. Edit Reason: https )
The tiny ball update
Nothing big, just a bunch of small updates.
As warden you can now spawn footballs in your arrow
You can use this with broken maps that have broken footballs, the spawned balls should work with existing goals.
The balls should also work with any broken ball game like carceris volleyball, etc...
Or invent your own games to play with it.
You can turn it off & on by using sm_ball.
Every arrow placed will spawn a frozen ball and will delete the last ball.
- added !give print (full list of weapons--)
- reworked immersion sound queue system.
- Implemented fully functional cloak system.
- Implemented anti-lag checks to prevent a player from lagging to SHIT when 40 no recoil negevs open fire at him.
- added 5 dart gun sounds.
- added poison injection sound
- added rebel trackers at 3:00 (ct's see everyone on minimap)
- added extra "whoooooom" to bombs
- config changes, allow 2 flashbangs instead of 1
- config changes, allow 5 grenades in total instead of 4
- Made pettable chickens, you can pet a chicken by pressing E on the glowing chickens
- Opening cells as T will now count as an act of rebelling
- When placing arrows on prisoners as warden it will count the prisoner for you
- Pressing armory buttons as prisoner now counts as an act of rebelling
- added call of duty hitmarkers for fun days or LR
- sm_cod [0/1]
- added sm_slaynr (to slay yourself next round)
- Added alt account finder + deep alt account finder.
- Staff can use it ingame with sm_who <target> and it will figure out the alts.
- Changed staff chat to show to informers as well (as long as you are not staff, meaning staff using staffchat is still hidden)
- changed warning levels to 10,20,30 rounds lock.
- added disconnected to avoid punishment as team ban reason.
- added not killing red as teamlock reason.
- added !hns to be toggable, you can not turn it off & on (thanks popey)
- added full ammo to dart gun (so no more 12 shots)
- made bomb explosions a little bit bigger
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” ― George Carlin
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. ― Martin Fowler
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ― Albert Einstein.