Fun votes / Sprays / Cell upgrades 08/08/2016
I've overhauled the funday/slayday system, its more dynamic now, less hard coded.
The following votes were added:
- [freeday] normal
- Bombs for all prisoners
- [special] Sparta
- Tanks for all prisoners
- [freeday] Speed & Gravity
- Rocket The Guards
- [special] Nelly day
- [special] Its high noon
- Arm the prisoners
- [freeday] Bomb
- Flashbangs for prisoners
High noon example. (Thanks Xilef!)
- moved sprays to the F (inspect weapon) button
- added !cellupgrades / !tools (donator only)
- 1 out of 5 warden arrows will spawn a banana (suck it Epic)
- Boosting knife damage with 5%, allowing 2x left, 1x right.
- Hiding ! commands from now one, (thanks SilverLlama)
- reduced clusternades from 20 to 5, each cluster child will go in a direction, up,nort,east,south,west
- lastguard will get 300 hp
- 15 previous teamlocks will teamlock you 50 rounds from now on.
- Added sprays
- enabled rebel trackers on last guard
- Added high noon day
- Added Nelly day
- Made !teamlocks & !teambans the same, so both will be usable to view details
- Added plugin to store map related stuff (will be usefull in the future)
- Added real guest tags, giving a tag to other jailbreak/communities staff players
- fixed freeday from triggering at stupid times.
- Added new slayday votes.
- removed old slayday system.
- Fixed donator tags.
- Added cell upgrades for donators
- Added sm_highnoon
- Added sm_nelly
- Added sm_givemine
- Changed the clusterflashbang from spawning in 20 flashbangs, now it spawns 5. each in 1 direction and 1 up. (Thanks DL10)
Sprays for everyone
Sprays for donators
As a donator you now can upgrade your cell with some cool stuff :)
Things you can spawn as donator
- Microwave [unbreakable]
- Plasma TV
- A wooden box
- A wooden pallet
- Shooting target
You also have the option to spawn in some food and drinks
- Crate of beer
Example of a microwave and a wooden box
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” ― George Carlin
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. ― Martin Fowler
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ― Albert Einstein.