Mutes - 31/08/2016
Our staff has the ability to mute players for extended times from now on :)
The old mute functionality is unchanged, meaning:
Will put a temp mute on the target which will expire whenever another plugin removes the mute. (voice nuke/sparta day/nelly/!m)
But adding time to the mute command will issue a timed mute.
sm_mute junior [0-30]
Being on mute will not allow the person to join the guard team.
with sm_mutes you can get an overview of the current mutes
- Removed weapon_x from the give messages, it will now show 'X gave Y awp' instead of 'X gave Y weapon_awp'
- Fixed !MySkins from replacing a revolver with a deagle
- Added @donators & @!donators (requested by IAmFat)
- Fixed props from rotating, but not spawning in the rotated position
- Changed the taser to have uses bullets.
- Reduced bullet crack/thumps limit played from 64 to 16.
- Reduced sound overload prevention from 20 to 5
- Warden & staff can now do !revoke to auto revoke free days.
- The warden will get a message telling he can revoke the free days.
- Fixed donator arrow on sen moderators not working (thanks Teamkiller)
- Added 'random' to sm_give, so from now on you can do sm_give @t random
- Changed teamlock rounds descriptions
- Increased autolocking punishments to 15,30,50 rounds.
- Increased probation time to 100 rounds. (so every 15th teamlock you get a 100 round teamlock) (thanks MrGibbyGibson)
- Changed warden bananas from colliding
- Fixed an exploit where prisoners could spawn in armory
- Fixed sm_respawnex respawning people in spectator team.
- Last Guard gets wallhack for 10 seconds per alive player.
- Last Guard HP is dynamic now, based on the amount of remaining players (75HP per alive prisoner)
- Prevented IED's from being pushed with 'use'
- Increased mine explosion range/damage
- Every entity spawned will get killed after 10 minutes. this to prevent warm up sessions from crashing
- Newer players <180 minutes, will show up yellow ingame
- Added a more generic sm_locks to see why a player is locked from ct.
- Added sm_mute / sm_unmute / sm_mutes
- sm_mutes gives an overview of the timed mutes.
- Added @newplayers as a target