CLWO Hunger Games - Rules & Information Thread
Last Updated: 26/9/16
This thread is to provide some information and rules on how the CLWO Hunger Games server will run.
This thread will be updated with changes, additions or removal of rules and information when required.
- The server and maps are designed to handle up to 24 players in-game. There are some spaces to be able to spectate and jump in when someone goes AFK. Each player will spawn in one podium each and will be unfrozen at the beginning of the round. When the match starts, players will have to run around the map collecting weapons to kill the remaining tributes. You can pick a weapon or item up by walking in (and breaking) a wooden box. These will spawn on round starts and keep spawning once the round begins.
- There will be food, water and bandages around the map (picked up by walking on it) to help heal yourself or add hunger & thirst back to you. You also have a bar used on running and jumping, which will slow you down if this becomes empty. Use it wisely as this will effect your health, hunger and thirst!
- If you die during the game, you will have to wait until the next round begins in order to play. We will try to make rounds quick (where possible) for you.
- A store is available to set up traps or aid yourself. do !sponsor for more info on whats available to purchase. You can purchase these for yourself or for a friend / allies.
- When a tribute has died, they will get re-spawned as a "Hunter" every so often. They aren't able to be killed by Tributes but can still die from map events. They will have a knife so watch out for them, they will hunt for you and kill you!
- When there are 5 players remaining, it will go into the "End Game" scenario. A beacon will go around the players every 3 seconds and will fight to the end.
- If there are still players remaining after 1 minute of the "End Game" being launched, a "Final Battle" will begin. All hunters will be killed and the tributes will teleport to their spawn point to battle for the last survivor. They will pick up loot boxes in the middle (or around the map) and battle. However, a beacon around the back of them will get smaller and smaller to cramp them in to the middle. Being outside of the ring will make you lose damage until there is 1 survivor.
- We don't recommend teaming or camping, there will be random events happening during the round which may kill you! Keep an eye out for them...
- The rules may update at any moment. Please keep an eye on this at all times.
- This server is running under the CLWO Community Rules Set (which is seen at this thread - https://clwo.eu/showthread.php?tid=6). Breaking these rules will provide you with a ban from all of our servers & possibility for a "Community-Wide Ban" from CLWO.
- Tributes are allowed to team up with each other and become Allies (its part of the game at the end of the day). They are NOT allowed to team during Final Battle (Final Knife battles).
- You are allowed to move around in one area but you MUST be actively hunting, especially in End Battle & Final Battle (Knife Battle).
- Do NOT abuse any map glitches, if you find one then please report it to a member of staff.
- No snitching or ghosting of any kind, either via donator perks, private messages or more and if the information is correct or not. Caught doing so will receive a minimum of a 1 hour ban.
- Each round takes up to 15 minutes in length. Please complete the round within this time. We may change the round time at any moment.
- You must be honest to staff members at all times. Lying to them can lead to a ban.
- Do not spam voice / text / admin chat at any moment.
- Your name must be target-able by staff (multiple English characters & not copying someone elses name). You will be asked to change your name, failing to do this will lead to a kick or a ban.
- The server is an English Speaking Server. Other languages aren't permitted in voice, text or admin chat.
- Strictly NO Soundboards Of any kind is permitted. You will receive a mute, followed up to a kick or ban.
- Do NOT spam In-Game items, such as light switches, doors, objects etc. This *may* cause Server lag or disruption to the game.
- STRICT RULE: Have fun and enjoy your time on the server!