11-17-2016, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 02:57 PM by Square Playn. Edit Reason: Prize Update )
Event has now ended.
CLWO Winter Competitive Event
It's that time of year again. I'm happy to announce that I will be the host and organizer of the CLWO 5th Competitive event.
We have decided to go full-out and include a 1v1 knockout tournament system too and be the first event of picked teams instead of having pre-made signed up teams.
The sign ups are now available! - Please see below on how to register yourself for the event. Rules, Sign Up Requirements, Maps and other information is seen below.
This event is being run on the 12th December till 18th December. Group Matches and Quarter Final matches will be run on the week-days (Monday to Friday) whilst the Semi-Finals and Finals will be on the week-ends (Saturday and Sunday) - Some exceptions can be made to finish group stages on the Saturday.
The Semi-Finals and Finals will be streamed LIVE on Twitch, with special guests appearing to commentate too. (If anyone wants to stream group matches, get in touch!)
I'm looking forward to running this event, and I wish all players the best of luck.
COMMUNITY BANNED PLAYERS: People that have a CLWO Community Ban ARE NOT allowed to take part in this event.
1. Announce the CLWO Winter Event
2. Open a Questionnaire for more info on what to include.
3. Open Sign-Ups for the event.
4. Close Sign-Ups and pick captains.
5. Get the captains in a TS3 channel to pick the teams.
6. Confirm and Lock teams.
7. Register brackets & groups for 5v5 and 1v1 and release them.
8. Finish server builds and test they are operating.
9. Ready for the tournament.
- MrGibbyGibson will be appointed as your 'Match Moderator' and 'Tournament Admin' for all games played unless stated otherwise.
- Pausing in the game is allowed and enabled (one player on a team must type !pause to enable the pause). This will begin a pause on the next round start. A pause is allowed for any technical reasons (e.g. lag spikes, ping issues, server issues, player dropped out, hardware issue, FPS Issue etc.) - You are allowed ONE tactical pause (not available in 1v1) per map played, which can last no longer than 2 minutes. Once this has been used, it can not be extended, carried on or used for your team for the remainder of the map. You MUST announce the reason for your pause (typing in global chat) every time you execute one. Failure to do so may have your game suspended or terminated and won in the other team's favor.
- Match Medic is available for the tournament which can restore the game back 1, 2, 3 or more rounds. Please !pause your game and contact the Match Moderator. Both teams must accept the restore before it can be used, unless forced by the Tournament Admin.
- Each server will include its own Anti-Cheat system, along with the servers being VAC secured. (If you have a VAC Ban during the tournament, caught cheating or using hacks, your team will be disqualified from the tournament and all matches will be recorded as a 16-0 win to the opposing team(s)).
- For the 5v5 event, your Captain will be responsible to the match times and will be responsible for the team's availability, whilst the 1v1 event you will be responsible for yourself. Please speak with your opponent and decide when you would like to play your match. Once confirmed, contact the Tournament Admin for the time and a Map Veto process will happen to decide the map played (where required).
- If you are unavailable, you MUST alert your captain &/or a Tournament Admin. Failure to do so will result in a punishment for yourself and your team will be forced to play with you missing out. (You can join in half-way through, however, but on default starting cash). The match MUST start within 15 minutes after the registered time, or it will be forced to start by a Tournament Admin. No Bots will be used for the tournament.
- General CLWO rules apply, including the use of Common Sense.
- You must have MrGibbyGibson added on steam. You can add him here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrgibbygibson
- The ESL 5v5 Scrim Rules Set will be used for this event. This includes the following:
-> 1:55 Minute Rounds
-> 16000 Max Cash, 800 Starting
-> 40 Second Bomb Timer
-> 12 Second Freeze Time
-> 30 Rounds, 16 to win
-> 15 Second Buy-Time
- There is overtime enabled on every game. This consists of 10k Start Cash & 3 rounds per half. Scoring 4 wins for your team will win you the map.
- The group stages will consists of a BO1, where the Semi-Finals and Finals will consist of a BO3.
- A Map Veto will execute to decide which map will be played. BO1 will be bans until the last remaining map, which will be the decided map to play, where BO3 will be 'ban, ban, pick, pick, ban, ban, randomized (last map)'
- A custom rule-set will be made to fit the 1v1 event. This will be made to disable buying weapons, 30 rounds, no cash awards and more to work the 1v1 maps.
- The 1v1 event will have 3 different maps and will work as a BO3 in the Group stages and Finals. Please see the maps that will be played.
The 5v5 tournament will consist of the following maps:
- de_dust2 (Dust 2)
- de_cbble (Cobblestone)
- de_inferno (Inferno)
- de_overpass (Overpass)
- de_mirage (Mirage)
- de_train (Train)
- de_cache (Cache)
The 1v1 tournament will consist of the following maps:
- aim_redline (AK, M4A1 & 1 AWP - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=219239497)
- aim_p2000 (P2K / USP - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=165982790)
- aim_awp_row (AWP - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131613747)
The 1v1 event will go in the rotation of aim_redline -> aim_awp_row -> aim_p2000.
The following prizes are up for grabs:
1st Place: Matching Gamma 2 Case & Key for each player, 300 credits on HG / Surf / Bhop (Shared credits) for each player, Jailbreak King Tag for 3 Months
2nd: P250 Sand Dune for each player, 100 credits on HG / Surf / Bhop (Shared credits) for each player
1st Place: StatTrak Desert Eagle Conspiracy MW, 500 credits on HG / Surf / Bhop (Shared credits), Jailbreak King Tag for 3 Months
2nd Place: P250 Sand Dune, 250 credits on HG / Surf / Bhop (Shared credits)
Please note: Prizes may change over time, but will be locked before the tournament starts.
Sign ups are CLOSED.
Any questions or comments, please leave below or give me a PM.