Rate your warden - 17/12/2016
Today I'm starting an experiment where I would like people to rate their wardens, by typing /rate you can now rate your wardens from 1 to 5/5, the data is internal, no one can see their score, all data is kept secret.
I plan to use the data later on to balance out the guards to prisoners ratio, who gets warden in the warden random picker and maybe paychecks.
NOTE: You have 1 vote per warden, so voting terrible at first, and later excellent will change your vote for that warden from terrible to excellent
Please help me out!
Added 2 temporary upgrades:
- Instant knife kills - Every enemy that you knife will instantly die.
- Martyrdom - When killed & close to an enemy, you will drop a live grenade.
Added a new upgrade section: licences
Where you can buy current/upcoming licenses (permanent) that will be required to get access to advanced sections of the crafting plugins.
As you can see there is a market license which grants you access to /market
In the market you can sell your collected raw resources for platinum coins, or buy raw resources with platinum coins.
Adding stuff to your cart.
Same with selling resources.
Also added a luck potion collectable :) I will not disclose how to get it ;)
Added heavy as craftable item
Added advanced features to the trivia plugins
- The trivia plugin will print how many correct/wrong answers someone has
- You can now set a threshold of bad answers, once crossed you will turn red.
- If you set a threshold teleport, prisoners will not turn red but be teleported to the treshold area, so you can play deathcrate for 30 seconds with people that failed 3 trivia questions.
- Fixed that shit bug with the red dot on your screen.
See you on the server.